Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Emotional Rollercoaster........

Relationships can be a bitch sometimes...

Do you know what you really want or is the person your dating being a jackass?

I can relate....

In the times we are living in relationships are not the same anymore...

Everyone just want to fuck, live rent free, get something for nothing and when they are done they want to run....

Personally...that is some BULLSHIT!!!!

As much as i like to have a good time I had to stop kicking it for a while and focus on me and what is next in my life. I urge you...new generation ladies and men to be careful who you give your "gift" to

Its okay not to have sex til marriage....

Its okay to say no while standing at the altar if it don't feel right...

Its okay to be saved and concentrate your body to find the right one.

Interesting fact: Did you know that everyone you have sex with you carry an emotional attachment to that person for life. Now think about all the folks you gave it to...Do you feel clean?

I don't....I feel dirty ass hell and I wish i could take it back from everyone i gave it to.

I say this to bring awareness to how your emotions might not even be your own....
Take your time....

One love...

No comments:

Post a Comment