Saturday, September 13, 2014

I decided to obey....

Tonight was one of the most unpredictable nights of my life

So many things happened that if i told you...you would not believe me

But one thing I've learned is everyone that says they trust god....really don't!

I decided to obey god tonight and it seems like i cant get any respect from my family at all.

Its like the good i did the devil was right there to insert turmoil.

I refuse to let him win and regardless of how everyone feels about the situation...

I obeyed god tonight and i feel wonderful about it.

I trusted my father...

The one that gave me like...the one that died on the cross for me...the one that is there when man has failed me..

THE ONE TRUE LIVING GOD.....

AMEN!!!


My prayer....i thank god for allowing me to bless someone i didn't know tonight. I thank you for giving me the provisions to do so. What others made for bad...you made for good and for that i give you the glory and praise forever...

Amen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment