Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Happy New year!!!

Hello everyone!!!!

Happy New year and it's cold !!!!!!

So I  decided to do something I never do...i stayed my behind at the house for New Years!!!!

So I am attempting to be a more positive in my space I'm trying 365 days of positive speaking. One of you peeps pray for me!

I've been going to the gym five days a week for a month and Jesus Christ it has been a journey. I'm working with a trainer and I have learned I work harder than I thought.

So here is how my life goes...
Monday and wednesday... zumba &cardio
Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturdays...
Swim training and leg workouts!

Fridays...train at home
Sundays...im off

The goal is to be half of my body weight by 40 years old. And I am 37 now so you get the point. I will make a strong attempt to keep you updated.
Since I don't have any bookings I have a little more time to do so.

I'm going to end it here because I have class. Happy New year everyone and stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment