Thursday, January 4, 2018

Working out..Its hard

Happy day party peoples!!!!

Here I come with the interesting dialog and gag worthy conversation piece.

Working out?????

Why they don't tell you that your body will become so sore that it would be super difficult to stay focused? Why don't they tell you that a weeks worth of healthy food costs more than some people buy a month?

For example...if your not eating healthy you can buy a weeks worth of foods for under 65 dollars if you budget well for a single person...100 for a family of three ( trust me I was doing this for years before I changed) and 150 for a family of five if your lucky.

Now I spend almost $200 dollars at the grocery store every two weeks...( With coupons!!!) without coupons it would be almost $300 dollars.

HOT MESS EXPRESS!

I say all of this to tell you to stay focused and keep going. If you can go drink at the bar, go out to each with your girlfriends, get your hair, nails, feet, and everything else done you can eat better and work out.  Not judging but I had to do a reality check as well!

Personally I have cut back a whole back to get healthier. My goal is to be half of my body weight by 40 years old. And I am 37 right now!!!

I'll keep you updated as I go through the up and downs of this thing called weight loss!!!

Xoxo....pintsizedivamodel

No comments:

Post a Comment