Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Two years...A lot has changed


Well....well...well...Welcome Back!

Its been two years and that's fault. I allowed many people to dictate my life and what I shared with the world.

NO MORE!!!!

So much has changed!!!

I must say that placing all my business on front street within this blog will not be the norm but I will NOT shy away from real life events even if that includes my own trials, drama, weight loss struggle, and MEN issues either. I'm an open book!

This blog has always been about expressing myself freely without fear of judgement or feeling like I have to back track when I stand on what I feel is right.

(In my opinion and view!)

I am in the process of revamping everything in my life and you see the transformation within these blogs. 2020 has pretty much been turned upside down and my personal world is no exception. Nothing is off limits...and I will NOT bite my tongue.

Many will come for me on...
What I choose to say..names I chose to mention...my new views on certain situations but I do not care. I have taken some much needed time to pray, readjust, and prioritize what I want and desire. The days of catering to others people needs are OVER!!!

Again for the people who do not listen well...OVER!

Welcome to me...Pintsizediva...
Its hard to be me...THE REVAMP!

Follow me on all platforms
Instagram: pintsizedivamodel16
Twitter: thicknesstn10


1 comment: