Sunday, April 1, 2018

Do you feel like your doing things solo?

In life we feel like we have family and friends that will carry us into the next level in our lives but in reality we are doing things solo.

When you think people love and care for you that ride with you...your doing things solo.

When the world gets real cold and your heart turns cold with it...your doing things solo

Late in the midnight hour and your in a dark place...you would think someone would help you out..your doing things solo...

I disagree...your walking into strength, determination, drive, love, hope, perseverance, independence, and motivation...

Your depending on God and God alone...
Your learning that everyone that smiles in your face doesn't really want you to be great!

Get Up!!!! Take the bull by the horn and MOVE!!!!

I tell you these things because this was me a few months ago!! I got up and I am learning!!!

Happy Easter...Happy April...Love is life...Life is Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment