Sunday, July 1, 2018

Sad & Angry people....Are they really sad or a freaking joke?

As I have grown I have learned that everyone that crosses your path is not meant to be in it forever! As a person who loves hard, gives hard, ride or die for life, and so much more this concept was hard for me to understand because I was always taught that if you be the best you can be it will come back to you.       

I sometimes wonder...

Why do people feel like they are better than you? Why do folks tend to think they know you?
The funny part is everyone has issues but... because they look down on you its makes them feel better and not confront their own existence.

Hell nawl folks.....Hell No!

For the past couple of months I have been attempting to see the great in people but everyday I am fighting a loosing battle with this concept.I grew up in the church and I was taught that no matter what happens in your life you are love.
If feels like everyone who started out being your cheerleader has become your enemy. Someone who chose to not be woman or man enough to say the shit in my face is freaking joke. I have never understood that freaking concept either. If you don't like me then act like you never met me and do not mention my name. Instead you want to talk snack and speak out of line when it comes to me and my life.
I have news for a lot of you....I AM NOT FREAKING SLOW!

I know you speak negatively about me, I know you are waiting for my demise, I know you do not have a freaking life of your own so you choose to come for mines, I know you did not think I would amount to anything but an teenage mother, maybe on drugs, with a ton of bad ass kids, no future, single and whoring in these streets, never advancing in my drag career, always staying fat so you can shame me and so much more....SORRY PEEPS!!!! I am so much better than that!!!

I was someone before I became a mother...I was someone before I became Anastasia Love, I was someone before I won a national title, I was someone walking in fashion shows, booking commercials and movies, I was someone when you needed me, I was someone that when I didn't have a dime to my name and I freaking helped you through, I was someone when you didn't have a place to stay, your man was whooping your ass and I risked my life to save you and your kids, and
I was someone when I decided to stop feeling sorry for myself and starting working out..

I will ALWAYS be someone!!!! I am MORE than a conquer!!!

Lets be honest many people will read this and feel like I am talking about certain people.

If you want to grasp on to that then...Do You!! If that helps you stir up drama that I want no parts of!

But remember....you are not the only person in my life I have had to ignore, confront, and say something about. I have had these issues before you and they will continue as long as I am trying everyday to thrive and get better.

I write, express myself in my blogs, and pray to keep from whooping some folks--REAL TALK!

Hmmmm ...Now your in your feelings and posting cryptic messages on social media....then stop talking about me and everyone else for that matter! Let this madness stop for once! Find the joy in your life and roll with that. Everyone is on a different income bracket, job level, drag level, career level, school level, marital level, and lifestyle level...STOP JUDGING FOLKS!

All I want is joy and happiness and with the way people are leaving here this is the wrong time to hold on to drama! Let it go! If you do not talk to me ever again..I accept that but please know this is not the end for me. I will continue to wish you many blessings even if you spite me, I will continue to attempt to be the tanesha I can be, and I will continue to pray to my God for covering over your life. I refuse to go down because I am holding on to what you did to me!

In closing...I forgive you!

No comments:

Post a Comment