Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Expectations...

Sometimes we apply too much pressure on ourselves to be a perfect. Its becoming the new normal to seek something that we are not. Movies, overly photo shopped models, and so much more is creating this overrated world of the need to be perfect.
I myself have personally experienced the pressure of what people want me to be. I am a plus woman and I want to lose weight but the pressure of it all can sometimes push you to extreme measures. I had to learn that sometimes you cant move to the beat of anyone's drum. I know now that I am beautiful regardless and I hope you don't allow the world to shape how you feel.


Word to the wise...
Love yourself first, allow god to heal you from the inside out
Then and only then will you feel fulfilled....


Prayer...


Lord, I ask that anyone who reads this is blessed by your spirit and knows that you are GOD... and that we as humans have to learn that prayer changes things...
AMEN...

No comments:

Post a Comment