Sunday, March 9, 2014

The new gloried side chick....hell nawl

I know I might ruffle some feathers with this but this is something I need to get off my check...
I can't get into these new reality and drama shows...
Scandal, being mary jane, basketball wives ( I mean whores) love and hip hop ( any franchise) ....WHAT THE F***


I don't get it....Honestly, what's the fixation with it!! Many say its the new form of entertainment...I say its a way for future side chicks to know what to do..


I was married for five years and I definitely felt the effects of a ( side chick) messing up my home and foundation. I was never able to recover my marriage and to this day I promise myself I would NEVER be the side chick and if I found out I was one I would run like hell....


Do as you will...watch what you want but let me pose this question for ya...


How would you feel if one of these chicks came and messed up your home? Would you condone these shows or just view it differently? Im just saying...

1 comment:

  1. Having been on both sides of the fence,I personally feel that if u let a side chick know from jump what her role is and what the expectations are then it shouldn't be no problems.On the other hand when feelings began to be caught and bounderies not set thats when problems occur.Please dont misunderstand me i am in no way glorifying the side chick but as with all situations there are rules and some just don't know how to follow them.

    ReplyDelete