Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Forgiveness.....Could you?

As I watch the new season of Mary Mary I am seriously impressed by Tina Campbell's strength to forgive her husband and do what god says...
And that is to love, cherish,  in the good and bad and so on...


Many of us commit to these marriages and as soon as money isn't right and hard situations come we are humans are ready to run. She chose to stay and fight for her marriage and that's commendable. I can speak from personal experience on this topic because it took a ton of soul searching and prayer for me to leave. I felt like I was being punished by god and many of our married friends at the time for choosing this new step. To this day I have people that wont do business with me cause of what I chose to do.


I am also proud that Tina Campbell chose to control how her situation before it came out cause many women don't get that... I sure didn't... the side chick posted a picture of them in bed together on facebook, taunted me with it and asked for money...


That's why I have so much respect for Tina Campbell....
I wish I could have been that strong...so determine to beat the odds and stay...


I will admit since I left my life has been a living hell...from bad relationships, major weight gain, deep depression, financial woes, and so much more!!!
I've always felt like my life was destined for failure because I took the punk way out.
But I'm so blessed that god is so forgiving and I am a better four years later.


So the question is....
If your husband, boyfriend, baby daddy, or fiance' came to tell you saying he cheated on you with a personal or family friend...Could you truly forgive him and grow stronger from it?


Honestly...Could you?

No comments:

Post a Comment