Monday, June 9, 2014

Updates...

Hello everyone...

Thank you for following me on this new journey that i am taking and i truly thank god for what he is doing in my life...

Website will be updates soon..

Also i have started back booking modeling and event planning work so if your interested in working with me please email me.

The weight loss confessions will be back soon as i get my video camera fixed but i am 38 pounds down since February and i am truly blessed...

Thanks to Mercedes and Deloris for donating to my daughter jsa summer school program fundraiser but due to lack of funds I had to unfortunately pull her name and her seat for the 2014 program. God will bless her with another opportunity soon enough. God bless you both

Lastly, if anyone in Memphis hasn't noticed that i have not been on the club scene lately. Well i felt like it was time to let it go and find a better way. No doubt i will every blue moon come out but as of now i will be staying at the house of rooftop during the summer months.

God bless you all...

Tanesha

No comments:

Post a Comment